About Walk With a Doc
We are pleased to offer another feature during our weekly Well Walkers sessions. Our Walk With a Doc program will have Bon Secours Medical Group available during select Well Walkers sessions to “walk and talk” while answering questions about health. Look for information coming soon about our next Walk With a Doc event!
About Well Walkers
Join us in the temperature-controlled Bon Secours Wellness Arena to walk on most Tuesdays and Thursdays! Each lap around the concourse is 1/4 mile, strollers are welcome. Representatives from St. Francis Sports Medicine will be on hand for each event, and other health professionals – like dietitians – are frequently scheduled to attend. Free parking is available in the VIP lot off Church Street.
Upstate News Headlines
- Man hits VA state trooper with hatchet, goes into nearby woods to howl
- Coroner: Death investigation underway in Laurens County
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg buried at Arlington in private ceremony
- The full story of Forrest Fenn's mysterious treasure hunt
- Disney to lay off around 28,000 workers at its parks in California and Florida due to pandemic
- Coroner reveals cause of death for Greenville County high school coach
- Five parrots in wildlife park moved after swearing at visitors
- Videocast: First of 2 cold blasts coming
- Troopers: Man charged with felony DUI in Spartanburg crash involving moped that injured rider
- Boys, ages 5 And 7, fend for themselves for days after their mom collapses & dies at home