Waffle House has collaborated with Oconee Brewing Company in Greeenboro, Georgia to produce their own beer! The new beer called, Bacon & Kegs, will be available in six packs or draft (including growlers) exclusively at Oconee Brewing Company beginning Friday, December 18.
Call Oconee Brewing for more information at (706) 920-1177.
About the New Waffle House Beer
6.5% abv. Dark red in color. The beloved scent of bacon stands out from the typical medium hop aroma of a red ale. The malty sweetness of the base beer blends perfectly with the salty, savory, and smokey bacon extract to create a delicious and unique beer. Bacon & Kegs pairs well with breakfast food items (obviously!) or can be enjoyed as a stand-alone, soon to be iconic beer.
Upstate News Headlines
- Americans projected to spend $99 billion on their pets in 2020
- Massachusetts family discovers naked man breaking into home
- Greenville deputies investigate stabbing incident
- South Carolina Sets Daily Record for Covid-19 Infections: December 5th
- DHEC: New confirmed cases in SC near closer to 3,000 on Saturday, 10 counties report triple digits
- Lion Cub Trying To Roar Is The Cutest Thing Ever
- Trump Money Raised For Election Recount Going To Campaign Debt, New Political Committee
- Behind the Scene Secrets From The Holiday Classic Elf
- South Carolina State Parks Offering 20% off all Park Passports: Today Only
- Trump Admin Sat On Critical Data For Helping Reunite Kids Separated From Families