(Above video was published Monday.)If you or someone you know in Greenville is planning to cast your ballot next Tuesday but don’t have a ride to the polling place, you might be able to catch a ride for free.The City of Greenville announced Tuesday that its Greenlink bus service is partnering with Proterra, the Greenville-based battery-electric bus manufacturer, to offer a free fare day on
Upstate News Headlines
- Former North Greenville University president dies
- ‘We can’t win’: Covid is devastating nursing homes. Some staff say they are unprotected.
- CFP Chair says Clemson dominance, Buckeyes’ weak schedule played role in rankings
- 2 hospitalized after small plane crashes in Greenville Co.
- Chance for a Large & Significant Snowstorm for the Eastern U.S Next Week?!
- College Football Playoff Ranking: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Clemson 4.Ohio St 5.TA&M – David Pollack
- Alabama 94% make College Football Playoff – Kirk Herbstreit backlash
- ESPN College Football Playoff Top 25 | Rankings: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Ohio State
- Deputies investigating shooting at Greenville apartment complex
- Discussing the CFP race & Dabo Swinney criticizing the Clemson-Florida State postponement | Get Up