“A comedy about friendship, family & forgiveness.”
by: Jeff Baron
Show Dates: June 21, 22, 28, 29, 2016
All shows at 7pm
The last provocative Fringe Series drama of the 2015-2016 Season, Visiting Mr. Green is the story of two men—one young, one old—who come to understand they have much more in common, than they do differences.
Mr. Green is an elderly, retired dry cleaner who wanders into New York traffic and is almost hit by a car driven by Ross Gardiner, a 29-year-old corporate executive. The young man is given an interesting community service—helping the recent widower once a week for six months. As they come to know and understand more about each other, what starts out as a comedy about two men who do not want to be in the same room together becomes a moving and poignant drama about friendship, family and forgiveness.
Upstate News Headlines
- Report: Tax records show President Trump tried to land projects in China, NYT reports
- Quaran-Scenes: “I Put a Spell on You” in Hocus Pocus
- Trump’s war chest has dwindled as election draws near
- Commitment 2020: Elbert County sheriff's race profile
- Parents of 545 children separated at US border still can’t be found
- Lawyers say they can't reach parents of 545 migrant children separated at US border
- Police: Masked suspect with long gun robbed Hardee’s in Greer
- The best down comforters that’ll keep you cozy all season long