Kentucky’s 24 certified Trail Towns offer the best in outdoor recreation and local amenities. Located throughout the Commonwealth, find the Trail Town closest to you and travel confidently and safely. Stay close. Go far.
Kentucky’s first and most western Trail Town is home to the Pennyrile Forest State Resort Park and state forest of the same name. A scenic lake and the Tradewater River make for a full complement of outdoor offerings.
On the banks of the Rockcastle River, Livingston attracts a number of trail users to the Daniel Boone National Forest. A renovated school building makes an attractive visitor center where people will also find the home of the Sheltowee Trace Association.
The northern terminus of the Sheltowee Trace and the shores of Cave Run Lake are the highlights for Morehead, Kentucky. Trails for mountain bikers and equestrians welcome trail users of all stripes. A local
Upstate News Headlines
- Greer Christmas Tree Lighting Set For December 4th
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- The Children’s Museum of the Upstate Hosting North Pole at TCMU
- TreesUpstate Hosting Tree Giveaway in Spartanburg and Greenville
- Santa Claus is Coming to Soby’s This Sunday!
- Vaccine’s ability to slow spread needs to be demonstrated: Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- Moderna’s Covid-19 vaccine is 94.1% effective in final results
- Covid wreaks havoc with sports world
- Breaking down how the Bucs can defeat the Chiefs in Week 12 | NFL Countdown
- Clemson RB Travis Etienne Scores Twice Against Pitt