ATLANTA (AP) – Confirmed coronavirus infections and deaths continue to increase in Georgia, where one expert is predicting a peak in late April.
The Georgia Department of Public Health reported Tuesday that confirmed cases near 4,000 statewide and at least 108 people have died.
Infectious disease expert Dr. Carlos del
Upstate News Headlines
- Los Angeles Dodgers win 1st World Series title since 1988
- Dodgers Win Game 6 to Claim First World Series Title Since 1988
- World Series 2020 Game 6: Tampa Bay Rays v Los Angeles Dodgers – live!
- Egg-napping male penguin couple steals the nest of a female penguin couple
- Motorcyclist dies days after crash, trooper says
- Firefighters responding to large fire in Sumter
- Hundreds attend rally to see Vice President Mike Pence in Greenville
- Pre-election voting surpasses half of all 2016 ballots cast with week left until Election Day
- Donald Trump's campaign investigating 'attack' on website