A post by a Chicago pizzaiolo has people shocked over delivery fees
Third-party delivery platforms like Grubhub and Doordash have come under fire for their treatment of restaurants, whether it’s by charging them for phone calls, or signing them up for services they never agreed to. And while being able to offer delivery is a lifeline for many restaurants right now, it’s hardly a perfect solution with processing and commission fees eating a big chunk out of restaurant profits. Giuseppe
Upstate News Headlines
- 2 hospitalized after small plane crashes in Greenville Co.
- Chance for a Large & Significant Snowstorm for the Eastern U.S Next Week?!
- College Football Playoff Ranking: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Clemson 4.Ohio St 5.TA&M – David Pollack
- Alabama 94% make College Football Playoff – Kirk Herbstreit backlash
- ESPN College Football Playoff Top 25 | Rankings: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Ohio State
- Deputies investigating shooting at Greenville apartment complex
- Discussing the CFP race & Dabo Swinney criticizing the Clemson-Florida State postponement | Get Up
- Reacting to Dabo Swinney’s criticism of the Clemson-Florida State game being postponed | First Take
- Juvenile suspect in custody after shooting student at Hendersonville Middle School
- Laurens 55 announces plans for return to in-person learning