#SkyDavenport captured aerial video of the aftermath of a tornado that touched down Monday night in Fultondale, Alabama. Fultondale is a suburb of Birmingham, Alabama. You will see how the storm devastated a neighborhood near Carson Road, Hurst Towing, and Fultondale High School.
The storm delivered an EF-3 tornado, with peak winds of up to 150 mph, that ravaged through Fultondale and Center Point around 10:30 p.m. killing one person, injuring dozens more and leaving behind mass destruction and devastation.
How to Help
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- SEC tournament returns to Greenville nearly one year after COVID-19 pandemic started
- Team LeBron wins All-Stars game, Giannis Antetokounmpo named game MVP
- Meghan and Harry discuss anguish during life in royal family
- An Urban Barn Owl Is My New Quarantine Friend
- DHEC releases new coronavirus numbers for March 7, 2021
- Kyle Larson celebrates return with first win since suspension
- Biden marks 'Bloody Sunday' by signing voting rights order
- Billionaire MacKenzie Scott marries Seattle teacher after Bezos divorce
- Friends and family remember Greenville Co. man killed in March 2020 shooting, still seeking justice
- Monte Lee talks about Sunday’s game and series loss to Notre Dame