WASHINGTON (AP) — Vice President Kamala Harris has broken the barrier that has kept men at the top of American power for more than two centuries.
The former California senator took the oath of office Wednesday, making her the first female vice president in the nation’s history, as well
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Thousands of students dropped out of school due to COVID-19. Here are some educators trying to track them down
- Watch: Construction worker shot at, carjacked
- Video shows man accused of killing officer kicked out of casino for not wearing a mask
- Why was a 1993 speeding ticket just now applied to man's record?
- Here are The US Travel Restrictions By State: Quarantine And Covid 19 Testing
- Lower Richland road renamed to honor former legislator
- Doctors support bill that makes birth control more accessible in SC
- One year later, SC nursing homes nearing full vaccination
- Columbia mask ordinance remains in effect
- Which frontline workers are eligible for the vaccine in South Carolina’s Phase 1B?