This senior living facility went above and beyond the call of duty so veterans could see their families after months apart.
RELATED VIDEO » Retirement parade leaves Navy veteran speechless: https://youtu.be/UNC755Z-Y4Q
North Carolina State Veterans Home-Salisbury made sure to take every necessary precaution for a safe and much-needed day of family visits.
Do you have a Militarykind moment you want to submit to us?! Please submit your video here: http://bit.ly/2JwGpCR
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/militarykind
AND if you love Militarykind, subscribe to our other channels here:
» Feel-good stories? Check out Humankind!
» Animal lover?! Check out Animalkind!
» Want even more amazing kid stories?! Check out Kidskind!:
Upstate News Headlines
- Top 5 things to know about Cyber Monday 2020
- Spartanburg Co. School District 1-7 reveals plans for after Thanksgiving break
- BREAKING: Nick Saban Tests Positive For Coronavirus Again. Will Miss Iron Bowl vs Auburn On Saturday
- Argentine soccer great Diego Maradona dies at 60
- Alabama’s Nick Saban tests positive for Covid-19 and is displaying symptoms
- Two dogs found shot to death, wrapped in Christmas lights
- GoFundMe accounts set up for Simpsonville woman who died following a farming accident
- Ga. Sen. Perdue boosts wealth with well-timed stock trades
- Clemson basketball ready to play somebody else, takes on Miss. St. tonight