Anderson, SC (FOX Carolina) – Today, members of a national veterans organization headquartered in the Upstate presented a check to the Anderson County Sheriff’s Office.
The WLS Foundation handed over a check for $20,000 to Sheriff Chad McBride in memory of fallen K-9 deputy Roscoe.
President and CEO Patrick Elswick
Upstate News Headlines
- Syracuse vs. Clemson Condensed Game | 2020 ACC Football
- Syracuse vs. Clemson Football Highlights
- DHEC releases latest information on COVID-19 cases, deaths in state
- Firefighters on scene at residential fire in Pendleton
- Nebraska man hits jackpot twice in one year
- Future Zeta Likely to Strike the Central Gulf Coast & Bring Rain to the Upstate Next Week
- 2020 election may see a surge in young voters
- Upcoming Extreme Pattern
- Clemson fans decide if Trevor Lawrence stays or goes