Hartsfield got into the business innocently and easily enough. He knows something about keeping high-level athletes prepared, so it was a short step to gathering some friends who were trainers to work with people outdoors during the early stages of the pandemic.
“We were training people who couldn’t get into a gym because of coronavirus, and people kept saying ‘You need your own spot,'” Hartsfield said.
Now, he’s spending more time learning how to acquire permits than working with clients, but that’s nothing new for a guy who has found his niche with the Panthers because of his versatility, and willingness to do anything.
Head coach Matt Rhule recruited the New Jersey native to Temple back when Hartsfield was a running back. He became a defensive back at Ole Miss and bounced all around the secondary there.
That continued to be
- Greenville Drive Announce 2021 Schedule
- 2021 Mock Draft Report 3.0: A few names keep popping up
- Gamecock Baseball Game 2 vs. Clemson Highlights
- Recapping the highlights from Clemson’s first day of Spring Football camp
- The story behind “I Am Black,” a Panthers-produced project with Rapsody
- Swamp Rabbits Win 6-4 Saturday Night
- #16 South Carolina vs #22 Clemson: Gamecocks WIN IN Extra Innings
- Clemson Tops Miami for 5th Straight ACC Win: Highlights
- Furman Men Vie For SoCon Title Saturday
- Deshaun Watson Trade Destinations With Kevin Clark
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- McConnell says GOP will back Murkowski's reelection despite former President Trump's call to oust
- Smartphone addiction could ruin sleep, study says, but you can fight back
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine: what you need to know
- Former President Trump faces probes from 5 independently elected investigators. Here's where each one stands
- Mission Health hospitals to relax visitation restrictions beginning March 2
- 'We're excited': Greenville bars and restaurants react to lifted 'last call' order
- Upstate schools moving on to state championship games
- Pedestrian hit and killed on I-185 troopers says
- Coroner's office responding to fatal crash involving pedestrian in Greenville
- Pedestrian hit by 3 cars dies on I-185, troopers say