Once the Venetian and Palazzo have permission from Gov. Steve Sisolak to reopen, the resorts plan to implement a safety protocol that includes 800 steps to keep guests and staff safe while visiting. Precautions range from a battalion of 25 EMTs on site 24 hours a day and thermal cameras at entrances to scan for fever to face masks and sanitation devices in every hotel room and restaurant seating spread out to encourage social distancing.
Parent company Sands Corp. released
Upstate News Headlines
- Greenville’s mayor, health officials give update on COVID-19
- Police and the school district give an update on Hendersonville Middle school shooting.
- War of Words Continues Between Clemson and Florida State
- Deputies say 2 suspects in custody for armed robbery at Spinx in Easley
- Governor McMaster urges Dominion Energy to withdraw request for 7.7% rate hike
- Police investigating following shots fired at the Plantations at Haywood Apartments
- One student in custody, another in the hospital following shooting at Hendersonville Middle School
- Furman men’s basketball Returns to downtown Greenville and Bon Secours Wellness Arena
- South Carolina Coaching Search *UPDATED*
- 1 student shot at Hendersonville Middle School