COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) – Some frontline health care workers in South Carolina have received vaccinations for COVID-19.
The first shipments of the vaccine arrived Monday and Conway Medical Center in Horry County quickly began vaccinating workers.
State health officials anticipate nearly 43,000 doses to arrive by Wednesday, with an expected
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- The Latest: China grapples with virus outbreaks in northeast
- A missing teen snowmobiler built a snow cave to survive until rescuers arrived
- Phil Spector: Unhappy Genius (1939-2021)
- No. 4 South Carolina, Boston beat No. 15 Arkansas 104-82
- Spartanburg Humane Society saw record adoption rate in 2020
- Ex-Myrtle Beach mayor dies of COVID-19 as S.C. cases grow
- A’ja Wilson breaks down in tears talking about her grandmother
- South Carolina man charged in U.S. Capitol Riot
- COVID-19 vaccination site near Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia opens
- Powerball jackpot rises to $730 million; Mega Millions hits $850 million