ASHEVILLE, NC (FOX Carolina) – The Charles George VA Medical Center said on Sunday that one employee tested positive for Coronavirus (COVID-19). That employee is now in isolation at home.
The Charles George VA Medical Center has not encountered any Veterans, who have tested positive for COVID-19, however they are
Upstate News Headlines
- Notre Dame vs. North Carolina: 2020 Game Preview
- Teen Driver Charged after Deadly DUI Crash in Anderson Co.
- 1 dead after 3-vehicle DUI Crash in Spartanburg Co.
- Official Winter Forecast 2020 – 2021
- 2020-2021 Greenville Swamp Rabbits Season Preview
- Upcoming Major Snowstorm May Impact North Carolina Mountains
- Clemson Men’s Basketball Defeat Purdue
- JUDGES SHUT DOWN TRUMP’S CLAIM OF ELECTION IRREGULARITIES IN COURT-NBC NEWS
- Health Experts Fear Thanksgiving Covid Spike | NBC Nightly News
- How Fast-Tracked Covid Vaccines May Impact Future Immunizations | NBC News NOW