The University of South Carolina women’s basketball team’s game against Ole Miss had been postponed.The Gamecocks (5-1) were scheduled to host the Rebels (6-0) on Dec. 31 at Colonial Life Arena for both teams’ SEC opener.UofSC said positive cases of COVID-19, contact tracing and quarantining among Ole Miss players led to the postponement.There is no word yet when the game will be played.
COLUMBIA, S.C. —
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Here are the movies scheduled to come out in 2021
- ‘Nana! Nana! It’s him!’: Woman, grandson encounter wanted suspect on front porch
- Watch as Trump supporter learns he’s on no-fly list at AIRPORT after storming the Capitol (explicit)
- Legendary talk show host Larry King dead at 87
- 3 Ways Panthers Could Deal For Deshaun Watson
- Billion-Dollar Mega Millions Jackpot Winning Ticket Sold
- Georgia murder suspect appears in South Carolina courtroom
- Despite pandemic, Black-owned vegan food truck had customers that were forced to relocate
- Can you still spread COVID-19 after being vaccinated?
- Governor McMaster praises Rock Hill mass vaccination clinic