SPARTANBURG, SC (FOX Carolina) – Officials at USC Upstate and USC Union are amending class schedules due to coronavirus concerns.
USC Upstate will be switching to online classes and USC Union is extending its spring break.
USC Upstate said they will be suspending face-to-face instruction and transitioning to virtual instruction beginning on March 16 until further notice.
However, the university will remain open and all services will available. Campus housing will also remain open along with the dining hall.
Meanwhile, USC Union is canceling classes and events for the week of March 16-22.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Jen Psaki discusses potential THREATS to U.S. Capitol on Thursday
- Palace: Prince Philip had a successful heart procedure
- 'Super rewarding': Lifelong friends help others find vaccine appointments in their spare time
- Warm and breezy Thursday
- The 10 Senate seats most likely to flip in 2022
- US-China tensions threaten global climate change efforts
- South Carolina moves a step closer to allowing open carry laws for firearms
- Texas power grid CEO is fired following widespread outages during winter storms
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- Southside Christian boys basketball team wins 1A state championship