WASHINGTON (AP) — The Senate is set to confirm Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court.
Republicans are expected to overpower Democratic opposition and vote Monday evening to confirm President Donald Trump’s nominee.
Barrett would be Trump’s third Supreme Court justice.
Democrats want Vice President Mike Pence to stay away
Upstate News Headlines
- Spartanburg woman arrested for having a business with no license
- FBI asks for help identifying “Too Tall Bandit” wanted for at least 16 bank robberies in SC, NC, TN
- Moment of Calm – Snow in Asheville
- Clemson wants more in-person classes, more testing for spring semester
- Berea Middle Assistant Principal honored
- Darien Rencher on winning 2020 Disney Spirit Award
- The oil change experience at Dick Brooks Honda
- Coach Swinney on player named as 2020 Disney Spirit Award recipient
- FBI: ‘Too Tall Bandit’ suspected of robbing at least 16 banks in SC, NC, TN. Agents need your help ID-ing him
- South Carolina federal Judge G. Ross Anderson has died