Say goodbye to emotional-support animals in airplane cabins.
The Transportation Department issued a final rule Wednesday covering service animals.
The rule says only dogs can qualify, and they have to be specially trained to help a person with disabilities.
For years, some travelers have been bringing untrained dogs and all
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- QAnon Cult Theory Faces Inauguration Judgment Day
- Prisma offering onsite help for seniors to get vaccine appointments
- Community remembers fallen fire assistant chief
- How SC DHEC is working to balance vaccine supply with demand for shots
- Georgia manhunt suspect in Anderson Co.
- Recap: Biden sworn in as next President
- Cooking show winner charged in death of toddler was also former Upstate teacher
- Upstate women react to Kamala Harris sworn in as Vice President
- 'She had the best personality': Simpsonville couple charged in death of adopted child
- A man wanted from Georgia arrested following chase and crash in Upstate, deputies say