COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — U.S. Rep. Joe Wilson is the latest member of South Carolina’s congressional delegation to test positive for the coronavirus.
The Republican said in a statement late Wednesday that he tested positive earlier in the day. Wilson said he was experiencing no symptoms and would quarantine through
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- A Look at Greenville’s Iconic Horizon Records
- COVID-19 vaccine help on the way? DHEC works to create new scheduling system
- 70's this afternoon
- Soggy morning commute as rain moves through; highs in the 70s today
- So You Got the Covid-19 Vaccine… Now What?
- Suspect in custody following Asheville shooting that left one person in critical condition
- McConnell backs off Senate filibuster fight with Schumer
- Missouri bill would allow deadly force against demonstrators
- Death investigation continues after body discovered near Greenville detention center
- Deputies in Anderson County searching for a man now missing for a week