WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. health regulators have posted a positive review of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine as they near a decision on whether to allow use of the shot.
<a href=”https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download” target=”_blank”>The review posted online Tuesday by the Food and Drug Administration</a> offers the world the first detailed look at the
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 2 pedestrians hit, 1 killed after crash in Greenwood Co.
- Starr says goodbye to lifelong resident, founding fire department member
- United Way hosting MLK drive for the homeless
- Greenville Crews continue fighting fire on Glassy Mountain
- Ten Socially Distanced Ideas for Weekend Fun in Greenville
- Downtown Greenville Ice on Main Continues Through January 31st
- Teen accused of stealing nearly $1M from Georgia supermarket
- Crews continue fighting hotspots on Glassy Mountain in Greenville County
- McConnell seeks to push Trump impeachment trial to February
- Maui visitor sprints to help when girl’s heart stops beating