The Department of Veterans Affairs has been forced to find alternative ways to ship mail-order prescriptions for patients whose medication is delivered by the <a href=”http://www.cnn.com/2020/08/18/politics/post-office-dejoy/index.html” target=”_blank”>United States Postal Service</a>, including FedEx and UPS, CNN has learned.
The VA acknowledged the change in an email to a veterans group called
Upstate News Headlines
- 15 GIANT Animals You Didn’t Know Existed!
- Election cake — a centuries-old tradition — makes going to the polls tastier
- TOP 3 Scary Movies to Stream for Halloween 2020 // Mike’s Haunted Picks
- Underrated Horror Movies to Stream Online |31 Days of Halloween
- Week 8 fantasy player rankings | Fantasy Focus Live!
- Hillary Clinton says she is an Electoral College elector in New York
- Tracking Zeta: Tropical storm warning for our area
- Doing Halloween at home with Aldi
- Hear new audio from Kushner on Trump’s Covid-19 response
- Live In New Orleans —– Waiting for Hurricane Zeta Camera Webcam Stream