Major cruise lines say they will test all passengers and crew for COVID-19 prior to boarding as part of their plan for resuming sailing in the Americas.
The Cruise Lines International Association says its members will also require masks onboard and on shore excursions whenever physical distancing can’t be maintained.
Upstate News Headlines
- LSU freshman Finley thrives, Tigers stop South Carolina, 52-24
- Relentless holding Fall Festival Sunday
- Chief of staff for Vice President Pence tests positive for COVID-19
- Car catches on fire after woman says her brakes failed, and she hit a gas pump, troopers say
- Coronavirus: Mike Pence continues campaign tour despite chief of staff's positive test
- Pence chief of staff Marc Short tests positive for coronavirus
- Opinion: How Trump could undermine Fauci and remake the US government
- Munjoma’s 96th Minute Goal Sees North Texas Past Tormenta FC
- Week ahead: 3 things to know