The U.S. Justice Department has indicted six Russian intelligence agency officers in a vast cyberattack campaign, claiming they hacked foreign elections and the Olympics, and caused losses of nearly $1 billion to American companies. NBC’s Keir Simmons reports for TODAY.
» Subscribe to TODAY: http://on.today.com/SubscribeToTODAY
» Watch the latest from TODAY: http://bit.ly/LatestTODAY
About: TODAY brings you the latest headlines and expert tips on money, health and parenting. We wake up every morning to give you and your family all you need to start your day. If it matters to you, it matters to us. We are in the people business. Subscribe to our channel for exclusive TODAY archival footage & our original web series.
Connect with TODAY Online!
Visit TODAY’s Website: http://on.today.com/ReadTODAY
Find TODAY on Facebook: http://on.today.com/LikeTODAY
Follow TODAY on Twitter: http://on.today.com/FollowTODAY
Follow TODAY on Instagram: http://on.today.com/InstaTODAY
Follow TODAY on Pinterest: http://on.today.com/PinTODAY
#Russia #HackingCampaign #TodayShow
US Charges 6 Russian Military Officers In Major Hacking Campaign | TODAY
Upstate News Headlines
- 8 Ways to Watch Movies Online with Friends and Family This Holiday Season
- Record Time: New & Notable Vinyl Releases (November 2020)
- On the Move: Mikaela Duchnak
- Residents in Easley complain of mass power outage on Thanksgiving morning
- Covid-19 fact generator: A handy tool for your Thanksgiving dinner
- 3 Tips for COVID-19 Risk Management
- Centre Stage announces a virtual Christmas Spectacular for 2020
- Groups in the Upstate work to give back this Thanksgiving
- Pickens County Schools scale back reopening plan
- New York Times: Justice Department probed Georgia Sen. David Perdue’s stock sales at beginning of pandemic