GREENVILLE, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – Dr. Rachel Sine became a pediatrician to help children. She works at Parkside Pediatrics in Greenville and when she isn’t seeing a patient, she’s learning more about Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome.
“It typically seems to happen a couple of weeks after COVID infection,” Sine said.
Upstate News Headlines
- Wisconsin sets single-day COVID-19 death record as hospital staff soldier on
- Fact Check: President Trump and Joe Biden square off in final debate
- WATCH LIVE: Trump and Biden face off in final presidential debate
- Florida reports jump of 5,557 new coronavirus cases amid an increase in testing
- Santa won't be at Macy's for the first time in 159 years
- Tropics Update: Hurricane Epsilon weakens to Category 1 storm
- Clemson vs Syracuse Free College Football Picks and Predictions CFB Tips Saturday 10/24/20
- Anderson uses artwork to honor Chadwick Boseman
- Fallen Deputy Crash Investigation
- Search underway for missing boater near Lake Hartwell