TRAVELERS REST, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – Kristy Otto never thought that amidst a global pandemic, one of her own children would be among those who would catch the virus.
But at only two months old, her son William quickly became one of the youngest COVID-19 patients in the Upstate region.
Upstate News Headlines
- The Pioneer Woman Spook-Tacular Sweets
- Cute Puppies 😍😍 | Cute and Funny Dogs Compilation #2 | Cute Dogs 🐶 🐾
- Cute Dogs & Babies, funny puppies, puppy love : best Tiktok compilation
- Epsilon becomes 10th hurricane of the season
- fête Greenville TV’s Weekend stuff to do – Oct. 22 to 25
- Upstate Music Scene: COVID-Era Record Store Day & More
- Report: Tax records show Trump tried to land China projects
- Staying warm today, passing clouds
- Agencies responding to KFC fire in Spartanburg
- Spartanburg woman searching for Kidney donor