GREER, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – A little girl living with a rare condition needs the community’s help in a big way!
Three-year-old Nicolette Hensley was born with a rare but serious seizure condition called Ohtahara Syndrome, causing her to have multiple seizures each day and confining her to a wheelchair.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Upstate police continue to search for missing woman
- Watch the adorable moment 3 penguins left their aquarium to play in the snow
- Driver killed in Upstate wreck, troopers say
- DHEC: More vaccine coming to South Carolina
- South Carolina health leaders give update on COVID-19 vaccine rollout
- A Lookknat Bodycam footage of Stephon Hopkins
- SC DHEC vaccine update – Feb. 24
- Toddler killed in mobile home fire
- Missing fourth grader in Laurens Co.
- Two in hospital after head-on crash on Hwy 11