SENECA, SC (FOX Carolina) — An Upstate father and frontline worker is fighting for his life after being diagnosed with COVID-19.
According to his wife, Robert Barrios has been in ICU at Anmed for nearly two weeks.
“The doctors talked to him and was like you’re not going to be
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Rutherford Co. deputies find suspect wanted for sex crimes with children dead
- A huge iceberg that's bigger than New York City broke off near a UK base in Antarctica
- Health care workers overrun, reflect on the last year working in a pandemic
- Woman killed in Piedmont house fire
- Prisoner escapes from Anderson Medical Facility
- Biden team already looking beyond COVID-19 relief bill, toward massive infrastructure initiative
- Preliminary 2021 Hurricane Season Outlook
- Clemson all-ACC cornerback Kendrick no longer with Tigers
- History & Hope: Former Georgia mayor says meeting civil rights leader at young age led her to serve community
- Most South Carolina CVS Pharmacies Show Open Covid-19 Vaccination Appointments Sunday