While the TR Farmer’s Market continues to work toward a safe day to open, they shared this list of Upstate Farms who are currently selling directly to the public. Each business below offers online ordering and easy pickup. Please support out local farms during this time of Social Distancing.
Learn more at travelersrestfarmersmarket.com
The show goes on for farmers, whose hens are still laying and whose crops are already in the ground. They can’t postpone market – so can you support them by buying direct? Check out some of our fine market friends down below.
Golden Forest offers delivery on orders of greater than $25, or you can sign up for their CSA to get first dibs on their food!
Growing Green Family Farm
Growing Green offers a CSA which can be delivered to a drop off point near you!
They offer a CSA, which you can find out more about at their website linked below.
If you’re hoping to check out their options but have some questions, you can reach them at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Miller and the gang say thank you for your support!
Sandy Flat Berry Patch
Strawberry season is just around the corner! Fred and Ruth Ann will have the berries out on the front porch of the retail shed and will also do curbside delivery to your car.
Call them at 864-895-4780 or email them at email@example.com.
Looking for some USDA-certified organic produce? Wendy at Nature’s Peace currently has STARTER PLANTS available (so you can grow at home!) and will have vegetables available in two weeks.
Padula’s is taking online orders and scheduling pick up times at their nursery. Visit them on Facebook at the link below to see their current inventory or call/text Andy Padula at (864) 365-4484 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out their Facebook page!
They offer beef, pork and eggs from happy and healthy animals raised on pasture right here in the Upstate! Providence sells whole animals, beef and pork shares, single cuts, or special request cuts. Reach them via email: email@example.com or call 864-444-6568. They deliver!
Skyland Farms’ farm store is open on Tuesday-Friday from 10am-6pm and Saturday 9am-1pm. Drop by and pick up items from 12 local small farms and businesses. Skyland also offers their own eggs, beef, lamb, and pork!
Upstate News Headlines
- Swinney ‘on board’ with messages in stickers players are wearing, says ‘black lives more than matter, black lives are worthy’
- WATCH: Dash camera captures man shooting through his own windshield in Florida
- Batman, Batmobile coming to Hendersonville
- Oconee County school board chairman passes away
- Biden and Harris release 2019 tax returns ahead of presidential debate
- Allen “thankful” to be part of bigger TE role in offense
- Lawrence talks his improvement in 2020
- Spiers on leadership role, improvement in 2020
- Dabo Swinney weekly press conference (Virginia)
- Thunder and Rain Headed for Parts of the Upstate