(FOX Carolina) – The President and CEO of Vital Care EMS confirmed an Upstate EMS worker has died.
Below is the full statement from Jennifer Springer.
Vital Care EMS has lost a dear friend and valued colleague. John Paul Granger was an exceptional employee who was dedicated and committed to
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- College & high school baseball action scheduled at Fluor Field before the Drive season opener
- Greenville Drive to Host Additional College & High School Baseball Games
- Phase 1B of COVID vaccine distribution begins on March 8 in SC. Here's who can get vaccinated
- Watch Live: FBI head faces questions on extremism, Capitol riot
- Vernon Jordan, civil rights leader and close ally of Bill Clinton, dies
- The 10 Best Albums of February 2021
- The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run Boasts New SpongeBob Look, Same SpongeBob Silliness
- Japanese Breakfast Announces New Album Jubilee, Shares “Be Sweet”
- Next up! South Carolina moves to next group for COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- Beginning March 8th South Carolina Residents 55 and Older Can Schedule Covid-19 Vaccination