GREENVILLE, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – President Donald Trump has deemed churches and other houses of worship essential and is now calling on them to reopen this weekend despite the threat of the coronavirus.
He made it clear that governors should follow his request or else he will “override” them.
Upstate News Headlines
- Upstate police officer killed in head-on crash, coroner says
- LIVE: Ruth Bader Ginsburg is first woman to lie in state at US Capitol
- This Weekend Features Some Great Live Music in the Upstate
- ACSO: Man accused of intentionally running car into two victims now in custody
- S.C. hosts “Day of Action” in over 25 counties to improve completion rates of 2020 census
- President Trump again suggests he might not accept election results
- Youth leaders working to build a more perfect union one project at a time
- CDC director warns 90% of U.S. population susceptible to COVID-19
- Crowd boos President Trump as he paid respects to Ruth Bader Ginsburg | USA TODAY
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s three most lasting legacies in the fight for equality | USA TODAY