The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has changed its <a href=”https://cnn.com/coronavirus-latest” target=”_blank”>Covid-19</a> testing guidelines. The agency no longer recommends testing for most people without symptoms, even if they’ve been in close contact with someone known to have the virus.
Previously, the CDC said viral testing was appropriate for
Upstate News Headlines
- Coronavirus in Florida: State reports 4,471 new cases
- Possible Major Tropical Cyclone + Potential Upstate Impacts
- INSANE ENDING!! Rays’ Brett Phillips WALKS IT OFF in World Series Game 4!!
- Watch: Bison stampede in Yellowstone
- The Pioneer Woman 2020 S26E12 – Stand-In Daughter
- Hurricane Forecast Discussion – Latest Detailed Update on Tropical Depression Twenty Eight
- Dino Babers postgame at Clemson
- MLB Tonight react to Rays beat Dodgers 8-7 World Series Gm 4,Dave Roberts admits Rays deservedly won
- Rays cap rollercoaster World Series Game 4 with crazy walk-off | Dodgers-Rays Game 4 Highlights
- College Football Final | Joel Galloway on Ohio State crush Nebraska, Indiana beat Penn State (OT)