The City of Greenville has launched a new communication tool called CodeRED to keep you informed and prepared for any emergencies that may occur in our community. To review or add your emergency contact information, go to police.greenvillesc.gov, click on the CodeRED logo and enter your information. You can also text GreenvilleAlerts to 99411 to receive the link on your mobile phone and sign up from there. If you don’t have Internet access or need assistance, call Greenville Cares at 864-232-2273 (CARE).
Upstate News Headlines
- DHEC warns SC at ‘pivotal point’ as state sees highest single-day spike in new virus cases yet
- District: Chase ends with burglary suspect’s arrest on an Upstate school’s property, disrupting dismissal
- TL Hanna apologizes after some parents were upset that they were not able to buy first batch of state championship tickets
- Clemson announces plan to offer COVID-19 testing to community this month
- 72-year-old Lexington SC woman dead after being shot in the face
- Polk County Deputies: Traffic stop turns into drug bust after short struggle with suspect
- Greenville Co. Schools declines rapid COVID-19 tests being offered by state, asks anyone who has symptoms to stay home
- Greenwood police: One injured in shooting on Phoenix St.
- US House votes to decriminalize marijuana at federal level
- Buncombe deputies searching for missing man