Hi from Appalachian Riverboard Company,
We’re both a riverboard guide service and riverboard manufacturing company in western NC. While we were still closed for the season due to temperature and scheduled river releases, we have already seen the postponement of one gear show and know that the whitewater industry is facing some delays in beginning commercial operations this year due to social distancing. Our owner is doing their best to take it in stride by plugging away at their day job in home energy efficiency and also using the delays to refine our board building process to bring another batch of riverboards to market.
Thank you for supporting the outdoors and beginning the #outsidewethrive movement.
Appalachian Riverboard Company – owner, designer, trainer, guide
Upstate News Headlines
- Let there be Peace
- Xbox Console Update Brings Dynamic Backgrounds, Next-Gen Optimization Badges and Game Pass Improvements
- Doom Eternal Gets Release Date and Trailer for Nintendo Switch Edition
- New Coastal Plain League baseball team in Spartanburg announces team naming contest
- The Best Gacha Games to Play Today
- Anderson deputies search for missing juvenile
- Greenville County Schools to offer kindergarten and first grade enrollment Dec. 1-4
- Culinary Rising
- Top secret: Biden gets access to President’s Daily Brief
- Morning Star