In This Video we talk about the Cold Start To October that we’re expecting, the PNA will be positive, this will lead to an overwhelmingly cold pattern for the First couple of days of November.
This pattern will actually make way to a very warm pattern starting on the 3rd of November, which should last at least a week. And that’s why My November Forecast looked the way it did.
#ColdStartToNovember #November #NovemberForecast
Upstate News Headlines
- North Carolina Mountains May be Impacted by Major Winter Storm Next Week
- Upstate Uber driver discusses mask requirements
- Teen charged with felony DUI after crash killed passenger
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Bond hearing for Justin Fowler
- Black Friday shopping at Haywood Mall
- Saturday College Football Free Pick: Pittsburgh vs. Clemson
- Clemson vs Pittsburgh 11/28/20 Free College Football Picks and Predictions CFB Tips
- Max’s Clemson take renders Finebaum ‘speechless’
- Pitt Football | 2020 Clemson Week | Alex Kessman