In today’s video we talk about the upcoming extreme pattern we’re heading into, this pattern is going to bring potentially historic cold temperatures to a lot of the Upper Midwest, the Rockies and the Great Plains.
This will also eventually bring colder temperatures further east, and although it won’t be historically cold, it will still be quite chilly as we get closer to November.
#ExtremePattern #ExtremeWeather #DirectWeather
Upstate News Headlines
- Some Upstate farmers see a shortage of Christmas Trees this year
- Health experts share tips to cope with depression, loneliness this holiday season
- Social Media Listening Center shares popular Cyber Monday trends, keywords
- Winter weather advisories in effect for higher elevations in some WNC counties
- SC officials push for more COVID-19 testing after Thanksgiving
- 15-year-old killed, brother injured in camper fire in Swain Co., deputies say
- Asheville Police investigate homicide on Gay St.
- Moderna asking US, European regulators to OK its virus shots
- Rapid testing coming to SC schools
- State health officials recommend testing after Thanksgiving