In today’s video we talk about the upcoming extreme pattern we’re heading into, this pattern is going to bring potentially historic cold temperatures to a lot of the Upper Midwest, the Rockies and the Great Plains.
This will also eventually bring colder temperatures further east, and although it won’t be historically cold, it will still be quite chilly as we get closer to November.
#ExtremePattern #ExtremeWeather #DirectWeather
Upstate News Headlines
- Chief: smoke scare from HVAC unit prompts response from Spartanburg Co. fire departments
- Dispatch: armed robbery reported at Greenville Co. food mart
- Rico Nasty Shines on the Mercurial Nightmare Vacation
- Greenville Co. Schools shifts quarantine policy to 10 days with new CDC guidance
- Mario's First English Manga, Super Mario Manga Mania, Is Releasing in December
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- John Boyega's Year Culminates In Every Way With Small Axe: Red, White and Blue
- A volunteer was attacked by a tiger at Carole Baskin’s Big Cat Rescue
- Among first acts, Biden to call for 100 days of mask-wearing