The University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville and United Way of Greenville County are partnering with Prisma Health to host a COVID-19 supply drive from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. on April 16-18 at Greer Memorial and Patewood Memorial hospitals.
The three organizations will be accepting new, unopened disinfectant wipes,
Upstate News Headlines
- Deputies: Officer involved shooting in Rutherford County under investigation by SBI
- Anderson police search for missing man that could need medical help
- Greenville Deputies: 85-year-old man found
- Buncombe County Sheriffs Office takes precautions as deputy tests positive for COVID-19
- Vanderbilt’s Sarah Fuller tells young girls ‘the path to success is a lot of ups and downs’
- Limestone charity Thanksgiving event exceeds goals
- Legendary former USC Upstate basketball coach passes away at 76
- Jordan and Jake Recap: Peppers or Smitty for what now?
- Deputies: 2 suspects charged in connection to missing man’s body possibly found, kidnapping of woman able to escape
- A hunter was fatally shot in Minnesota by another hunter when he was mistaken for a deer