Team up with United Way by participating in our community food drive or hosting a neighborhood drive of your own. Your support will help us fill the shelves at community pantries and meet increased needs due to COVID-19. Sign up to let us know you’ll be dropping by!
Learn more here!
Most Needed Items
- Canned Soup
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Fruit
- Canned Meats
- Peanut Butter/Jelly
- Pasta/Pasta Sauce
Please bring your donations to United Way of Greenville County (105 Edinburgh Ct, Greenville, SC 29607) on Friday, July 17, between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Social Distancing Guidelines
To proactively maintain safe distancing, please pull up alongside the front of the United Way building (signs and cones will be visible) and: 1) Wait in your vehicle until a staff member greets you; 2) Unload your items from your vehicle and place them on the cart located curbside. We follow CDC guidelines, so please assist us by wearing a face covering and maintaining social distancing.
Thank you for supporting our Greenville County neighbors during this critical time!
More Ways to Help Address Hunger in the Upstate
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- One more sunny day
- Amid COVID-19 pandemic, flu has disappeared in the US
- Upstate community grieving after beloved firefighter from Fountain Inn passes away
- Clemson wins 4th straight, holds Wake Forest to 39 points
- Mississippi St. jumps out early, beats South Carolina 69-48
- VIDEO: Dog enjoys snow with skis, in need of forever home
- High School basketball playoffs underway in the Upstate
- Which face mask is best for communication? A new study weighs in
- Community calls for safer streets after lawsuit settlement four years after teen's death
- Here's what you need to know about February's full Snow Moon