As of January 4th, the United States trails only China in the total number of Covid-10 vaccinations given with over 4.23 million doses administered from the 13,071,925 doses distributed. While this number seems significant, Adequately Vaccinating Americans Would Take 10 Years at Current Pace .
The goal was to have over 20 million people vaccinated by the end of 2020.
When you examine the vaccination rate per 100 people, the United States falls below Israel, Bahrain and the United Kingdom.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Family and friends remember 21-year-old killed in crash with garbage truck
- Washington Monument closed 'until further notice' due to COVID-19
- Clemson vs. Florida State Men’s Basketball Highlights
- 7,181 new COVID-19 cases reported in NC Saturday, 122 deaths
- NC 98 reopens in Durham County after major crash
- First case of COVID-19 variant reported in NC
- RAW VIDEO: Scene of crash that closed NC 98 in Durham County
- Republican Congressman Caught Trying To Carry Gun Onto House Floor
- Greenville’s Oak Hill Cafe Hosting 18 course Taste of Japan Dinner