This is Part Two of our Community Spotlight Series Featuring Groups and Individuals Working to Improve Greenville and The Upstate.
United Ministries Mission: United Ministries serves and empowers those on the transformative journey to self-sufficiency. United Ministries focuses on impacting lives through Education and Employment, Crisis Assistance and Homeless Services and serves over 6,000 people annually.
Learn more at united-ministries.org
About This Video Series
The purpose of United Ministries’ Tuesdays with Tony series is to educate our community on relevant topics happening in the nonprofit sphere in Greenville, increase awareness on what United Ministries does as a collective to create positive change, and tap into the knowledge of a man who has served 37 years in human services. We want to be a pioneer of positive change for everyone in our city, not only in action, but with our voice. In a few weeks, we hope to start answering questions directly from our community and posting Tony’s answers so that this becomes a dialogue that all viewers can be part of. Thank you for your support!
United Ministries Community Impact
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Upstate sailor using welding skills highlighted in Navy photo
- Takeaways: What hearings have revealed about Jan. 6 failures
- Autopsy: Serial killer known as the 'I-5 Strangler' was strangled himself in California prison
- COVID-19 pandemic sparks new ways of building community for LGBTQ Americans
- Here's what happens next as the Senate prepares to debate the $1.9 trillion relief bill
- Special health care enrollment now open until May 15
- WYFF 4 and Safe Harbor raise $76,500 in ‘Day 4 Giving’ virtual telethon
- Sunny and breezy this afternoon
- Greenwood Dist. 50 advises parents of eLearning Day in April
- Infectious disease expert explains what you can and can’t do after getting your Covid-19 Vaccination