Union, SC (FOX Carolina) – The South Carolina Attorney General’s office has announced the Union Grand Jury has returned indictments against Union County Sheriff David Taylor.
The AG says Taylor has been charged with one count of misconduct in office and one count of disseminating obscene material.
The indictment alleges
Upstate News Headlines
- CDC lifts ban on cruises and paves way for return to sailing
- Deputies searching for missing girls in Pickens
- US coronavirus cases hit record daily high, experts warn daily death rates will triple by mid-January
- VIDEO: Monster alligator patrols the fairways at Florida golf course
- Upstate woman dies after fatally shooting husband, then herself, coroner says
- Howie Thompson named as new Greenville Police Chief
- EXTREME VIDEO! Crazy Hurricane ZETA in New Orleans, Louisiana (Oct 29, 2020)
- More Tropical Trouble Next Week; Gulf Cannot Write This One Off
- Get ready to 'fall back': 5 tips for easing out of daylight saving time
- Week 6 of high school football: Highlights and scores