North Carolina running back Michael Carter might need to share the load in the UNC backfield, but that has not diminished his production at all. Carter carried the ball 17 times against NC State and had 106 rushing yards and a touchdown.
The ACC Digital Network (theACCDN) is a joint venture between Stadium, and Raycom Sports, a long-time television producer and partner of the Atlantic Coast Conference. The cross-platform digital video network covers the spectrum of one of the nation’s top intercollegiate athletic conferences, featuring original on-demand content throughout the entire year. All ACCDN videos are viewable on theACC.com, the ACC mobile and tablet app, as well as various streaming and connected mobile and TV devices. For more information, visit theACC.com and follow @theACCDN on Twitter, and Instagram.
Connect with the ACCDigitalNetwork Online:
Visit the ACC WEBSITE: http://theacc.com
Visit the ACC Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theACC/
Follow the ACCDN on Twitter: https://twitter.com/theACCDN
Follow the ACCDN on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theACCDN
Upstate News Headlines
- Blasts of Cold, Snow Coming to the South Soon
- Greenville’s mayor, health officials give update on COVID-19
- Police and the school district give an update on Hendersonville Middle school shooting.
- Deputies: Two injured in plane crash near Donaldson Center
- War of Words Continues Between Clemson and Florida State
- Greenville deputies: suspect arrested for 2015 Greenville murder
- Deputies say 2 suspects in custody for armed robbery at Spinx in Easley
- Governor McMaster urges Dominion Energy to withdraw request for 7.7% rate hike
- Police investigating following shots fired at the Plantations at Haywood Apartments
- One student in custody, another in the hospital following shooting at Hendersonville Middle School