McKoy, Kirk ?????? ??? For Healthy Skeptic: Ultraviolet light ??? more specifically, short wavelength ultraviolet light, or UV???C ??? kills germs. In nature, UV???C is almost always absorbed by the atmosphere before it reaches Earth, but scientists have harnessed artificial UV???C rays to blast germs in labs, hospitals and water treatment plants. If you’re afraid that germs have the upper hand in your kitchen or bathroom, you can bring the power of UV???C rays home. Several portable UV???C devices promise to help you kill bacteria and viruses wherever they hide. Pictured is the UV???C Mini Sanitizer Wand from Germ Guardian.
Upstate News Headlines
- City of Greenville encouraging people to shop local on Black Friday, Small Business Saturday
- Upstate small businesses gearing up for unprecedented Black Friday
- The Funniest Thanksgiving Tweets of 2020
- Dispatch: Crews tackle fire at residence in Spartanburg
- These Are Hands Down The Greatest Sandwiches Of All Time
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina