The U.S. plans to sharply increase production of cheaper, faster COVID-19 tests – pushing for 100 million a month by the end of the year. But regulators and health experts are concerned about antigen test reliability.
Reuters brings you the latest business, finance and breaking news video from around the globe. Our reputation for accuracy and impartiality is unparalleled.
Get the latest news on: http://reuters.com/
Follow Reuters on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Reuters
Follow Reuters on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Reuters
Follow Reuters on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reuters/?hl=en
Upstate News Headlines
- Some doctors fighting the pandemic now have another thing to worry about
- iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Hands-On Review
- Book Talk: The Pioneer Woman Cooks: The New Frontier by Ree Drummond
- US breaks daily record for COVID-19 cases, recording 80,000 in one day | ABC News
- ACC Week 07 Syracuse at Clemson NCAA 14 Simulation College Football Revamped
- Work already underway for presidential inauguration
- Armed guards at St. Pete early voting site told deputies they were hired by Trump campaign, election
- Is your local McDonald’s ice cream machine broken? A new map has the answer (finally).
- Congressional races heat up as Democrats try to flip Senate
- Two largest wildfires in Colorado history could merge