COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP/FOX Carolina) – State prison officials say two employees have tested positive for the coronavirus in South Carolina, but no inmates have been confirmed with the illness.
The employees have been in isolation for nearly two weeks.
The South Carolina Department of Corrections says they have a screening
Upstate News Headlines
- Arby's and Buffalo Wild Wings owner buying Dunkin' Brands
- SC’s Graham, Harrison clash on criminal justice, health care
- Greenville Triumph win the USL League One Final after Union Omaha players test positive for COVID-19
- Attempt to register dead people stopped
- US shatters daily coronavirus record with nearly 90,000 new infections
- Household spread of is common and quick, CDC study finds
- Utah sent every phone in the state an emergency alert
- Sikes Hall sit-in ends following statement from Clemson University president
- Democrats uneasy about GOP turnout in key Florida county
- Kevin Peterson Jr: protesters decry police shooting in Washington state