#TropicalStormEpsilon #TropicalStormZeta #2020AtlanticHurricaneSeason
In today’s video, we decipher two new tropical disturbances being monitored by the NHC and could develop into Tropical Storm Epsilon & Tropical Storm Zeta next week!
We first saw tropical disturbance 2 on the GFS in my video on Sat 10/10/20:
And talked about tropical disturbance 2 becoming a Hurricane in yesterday’s video:
Upstate News Headlines
- South Carolina State Park Offering 25% Off Camping Reservations: Today Only
- One person killed another hospitalized following crash in Newberry County
- GBI: Former Elbert Co. deputy charged for firing shots that hit fellow deputy on self-harm call
- High Speed Chase Leads to Fatality on US-29 in Spartanburg Co.
- See if you can identify the ‘Too Tall Bandit’: FBI Needs Your Help
- AEW Reminds Us How Good Wrestling Storytelling Can Be with Tonight's Huge Title Match
- HUGE NBA Trade! | Russell Westbrook To Washington Wizards, John Wall To Houston Rockets!
- Bob Jones University to host drive-thru Christmas light display Dec. 4-Jan. 4
- Police: Traffic death closes part of Woodruff Rd. in Greenville
- Coroner: Pedestrian hit by car along Woodruff Rd. dies at Greenville hospital