Two people are facing federal charges in the case of a two-year-old boy who was abandoned at a Mississippi Goodwill store earlier this week.
Jeremy Fitzgerald, 34, and Turliscea Turner, 29, of Memphis, Tennessee, have been charged with kidnapping the child, the US Attorney’s Office in Western Tennessee announced.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Does wearing 2 face masks offer more protection against COVID-19? Here’s what to know
- A nurse for 50 years refused to retire when the pandemic began. She later died from COVID-19
- Warmer today
- A new COVID-19 challenge: Mutations rise along with cases
- Trouble at home may change President-elect Biden's hand in Iran nuke talks
- The Latest: China grapples with virus outbreaks in northeast
- A missing teen snowmobiler built a snow cave to survive until rescuers arrived
- Phil Spector: Unhappy Genius (1939-2021)
- No. 4 South Carolina, Boston beat No. 15 Arkansas 104-82
- Spartanburg Humane Society saw record adoption rate in 2020