WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump campaign has filed a lawsuit in Michigan state court demanding “meaningful access” to locations where ballots are being counted.
Michigan is one of the undecided states that could determine whether President Donald Trump gets another four years in office.
The Trump campaign said Wednesday it
Upstate News Headlines
- Greenville’s mayor, health officials give update on COVID-19
- Police and the school district give an update on Hendersonville Middle school shooting.
- War of Words Continues Between Clemson and Florida State
- Deputies say 2 suspects in custody for armed robbery at Spinx in Easley
- Governor McMaster urges Dominion Energy to withdraw request for 7.7% rate hike
- Police investigating following shots fired at the Plantations at Haywood Apartments
- One student in custody, another in the hospital following shooting at Hendersonville Middle School
- Furman men’s basketball Returns to downtown Greenville and Bon Secours Wellness Arena
- South Carolina Coaching Search *UPDATED*
- 1 student shot at Hendersonville Middle School