President Trump on Saturday held his first public event since his COVID-19 diagnosis at the White House, and although the campaign said it wasn’t involved, it had the hallmarks of a campaign event. The Washington Post national correspondent Philip Bump and Yahoo News national reporter and producer Marquise Francis joined CBSN to discuss.
Upstate News Headlines
- Watch: Hurricane Zeta Makes Landfall in Louisiana
- Greenville Mayor Knox White, medical officials to address rising number of new COVID-19 cases
- Anderson teen charged with murder more than week after Greenville apartment shooting
- Tropical storm warning ahead of Zeta
- Anonymous author of President Trump critique is identified
- ‘Bubble Dining’ Trends for NYC Outdoor Restaurants | NBC New York
- How Safe Are Outdoor Dining Bubbles?
- Stock benchmark continues sinking as virus cases surge
- Six inspirational children you won't be able to forget
- WATCH: Six stories of kids persevering through tough times