President Trump is denying the results of Georgia’s hand recount, just one day after President-elect Joe Biden was declared the certified winner in the state. Mr. Trump’s unverified claims of voter fraud are now causing some to question the state’s election process ahead of two critical Senate runoffs in January. Political reporter for Georgia Public Broadcasting and host of “Battleground: Ballot Box,” Stephen Fowler, joins CBSN to discuss the latest on Georgia’s election results.
Upstate News Headlines
- DHEC Reports Over 1000 New Covid-19 Infections Sunday
- Completed Wisconsin recount confirms Biden’s win over Trump
- 10 Biggest Fast Food SUCCESSES Of All Time!!!
- $5,000 relief checks on the way to 60 business owners challenged by the pandemic
- Trump Appears to Throw Georgia Governor Kemp Under the Bus for Election Loss
- Clemson Moves to #3 in Latest AP College Football Poll
- Coroner’s office identifies passenger killed in collision north of Easley
- COVID-19 Vaccines Likely To Be Distributed Before Biden Inaugurated, Doctor Says
- DHEC: Two Upstate counties see highest number of new cases in latest COVID-19 update
- GCSO: Possible kidnapping victim located safe, carjacking investigation still ongoing